What are cookies
Cookies are small text files, usually composed of letters and numbers, that are stored by the website you visit on your device or network server through browsers.
We use the data we collect from users visiting our website through cookies for the following purposes:
- To improve the services offered to you by increasing the functionality of the website,
- Improving the existing website and offering new features on the site and personalizing the offered features according to your preferences
- Integration and analysis of different servers on the Internet, increasing the performance on the website, determining the number of visitors to the website and making performance adjustments accordingly or making it easier for them to find what they are looking for,
- Connecting to social networks and social media platforms,
- Ensuring that users’ login information is remembered,
- To determine the number of visitors to the website, to adjust performance accordingly and to increase performance on the website,
- Making it easier for visitors to find the content they are looking for,
- To ensure the legal and commercial security of the website, you and our Company,
- To ensure that the contents of the policies and texts published within the scope of the Law and the consent forms requested are made available to the visitors.
Cookies used on our site
Cookies can be used to perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of the website, to analyze the website and to increase its performance, to increase the functionality of the website and to provide ease of use and to perform personalization targeting and advertising activities.
Types of Cookies by Persistence Period:
- Session Cookies
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used during our visitors’ visit to our website and are deleted after the browser is closed. The main purpose of using such cookies is to ensure that our website functions properly during your visit.
- Persistent Cookies
Persistent cookies are types of cookies used to increase the functionality of our website and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors. Such cookies are used to remember your preferences and are stored on your device via browsers.
- Functionality Cookies
By reminding the preferences and choices made by our visitors on our site, the services on the site are personalized.
- Third Party Cookies
They are cookies belonging to third party suppliers and enable the use of some functions on the website. We have limited knowledge and control over these cookies, the data obtained through the use of these cookies, and their intended use.
The following cookies are used on our website:
|Purpose and Use
|Cookies are used to analyze how the site is used by visitors. Usage information is transferred to Google and stored on servers located in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, but will not match your IP address with other data stored by Google.
|It is used to define user requests during the visitor’s session on the website, to ensure the continuity of the session, to accelerate the circulation on the site and to protect the session.
|During the session
|These are Google Analytics cookies. It is used to record a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
|These are Google Analytics cookies. It is used to collect data about the number of times a user visits the website, as well as the dates of their first and last visits.
|These are Google Analytics cookies. It is used to re-engage with visitors who are likely to become customers based on the visitor’s online behavior on the website.
|During the session
Use and control of cookies
- Click here to turn off Cookies managed by Google Analytics.
- The settings menu of the mobile device can be used to manage Cookies via mobile devices.
Most internet browsers allow you to:
- View and delete saved cookies,
- Block third-party cookies,
- Block cookies from certain sites,
- Block all cookies.
- Delete all cookies when you close the Internet browser.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click More Settings, in the top right.
- Click Advanced, at the bottom.
- Under “Privacy and Security”, click Content Settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Under “All Cookies and Site Data”, search fort he website’s name.
- Click the Remove icon to the right of the site.
- Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy&Security panel and go to the History section.
- Change Firefox to use custom settings for history.
- Click the button that Show cookies?. The Cookies window will appear.
- In the Search field; write the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies matching your search will be displayed.
- Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
- Choose Safari > Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- Click Website Data.
- Select one or more websites and then click Delete or Delete All
Our site also contains links to other websites and social networks such as Google, Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Whatsapp. Our website is not responsible for the privacy policies and contents of other sites.
The method of and legal basis for the collection of personal data
On our website, in the contact forms filled in to communicate Mars and in the Live Chat tabs, our visitors; It may be necessary to enter identity information (name, surname), contact information (phone, e-mail address) and transaction information (message content, message subject, all kinds of documents and visual records you have forwarded) and personal information.
During your visit to our website, your personal data related to Log Records, IP information, User Traffic Information, Port Number, which is stated above and also collected by Mars through cookies, can be processed in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
Detailed information about your personal data processed during your visit to the website; It is included in the Clarification Texts in the relevant sections of the website.
Transferring personal data
- Authorized public institutions and organizations: Sharing made by Mars to protect the rights, interests, privacy or security of our company, you or other third parties, and to respond to requests, if permitted or required by law or legal process, law enforcement authorities, government agencies or public institutions, regulatory authorities and / or others who have the appropriate legal authority or reason to receive your information.
- Our Suppliers: Sharing made by Mars with companies that provide cloud services within the scope of benefiting from storage and archiving activities.
- Legal Advisors Sharing made by Mars with legal advisors in order to obtain legal consultancy services and to ensure the legal security of Mars.
On the other hand, your Personal Data may be shared with abroad within the framework of keeping the e-mail service infrastructures of the e-mail contact addresses sent to the relevant persons in the data centers located abroad.
Your right as a data subject
As Personal Data owners, you may forward your requests regarding your rights to the following address of Gullu Sokak No:2 Levent, Beşiktaş/Istanbul or to [email protected] with name, surname and, if the application is written, signature, for citizens of the Republic of Turkey, T.C. identification number, nationality for foreigners, passport number or identification number, if any, place of residence or workplace address for notification, e-mail address for notification, telephone and fax number, subject of request in writing or through registered e-mail (KEP) address, secure by using electronic signature, mobile signature or the e-mail address previously notified to Mars by the person concerned and registered in Mars’ system by filling the Data Subject Application Form published on the internet address of www.marsturkiye.com with the methods regulated in the data subject application procedure or by the methods specified in the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller. If you forward it to the contact address, Mars will finalize the request free of charge as soon as possible and no later than thirty days after the notification, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged by Mars.
In this context, Personal Data owners have the right to learn whether Personal Data is processed, to request information if Personal Data has been processed, to learn the purpose of processing Personal Data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose, to know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom Personal Data are transferred, to request correction of Personal Data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request that the transaction carried out in this context be notified to the third parties to whom the Personal Data has been transferred. Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws; Personal Data owners have the right to request the deletion or destruction of Personal Data in the event that the reasons for processing disappear and to request the notification of the transaction made in this context to the third parties to whom the Personal Data has been transferred, object to the emergence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, to request compensation for damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of Personal Data.
Data Controller : Mars34 İnşaat Gayrimenkul Anonim Şirketi
Address : Güllü Sokak No:2 Levent, Beşiktaş/İstanbul
Contact : +90 (212) 269 75 85 / [email protected]